Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thanks a lot Kim. Ok, 25 things about me.

  1. I play Pokemon games on my computer for fun. Except I speed the game up 300% because I hate that the little fella walks so slow.
  2. I love working with stained glass. It puts me at ease as well as turn out a beautiful piece of art.
  3. My main goal in life is to help make other people happy. Specifically women. It's the little things.
  4. Fixing things is one of my favorite pastimes. My bike, computers, household electronics you name it.
  5. You know how people name their cars? I named my iPod. Her name is Sadie, thanks to some naming help from chacha.
  6. My blog doesn't have any followers, and that makes me feel lame. Curse you internet.
  7. I was a professional web designer at the ripe old age of 15. It's lame, but hey, money is money.
  8. Until John and I are back from our missions, my best friend is mostly likely going to continue to be my cat. Because she's cooler than most humans.
  9. I think DRM should be illegal. If I buy a DVD, I think I should have every right to put it on my computer... at full quality, for no additional cost. For this reason I the the MPAA should face an anti-trust suit, because what they are doing really should be illegal.
  10. I was the captain on my junior high academic games team, and I was good. lol.
  11. My idea of a good time usually involves going to the movies. I love movies!
  12. I have no doubt that internet explorer is the worst piece of software ever written and that it should not be used under any circumstances. Firefox people! (Safari's good too, Chrome is just one giant commercial)
  13. I don't like the news, because I think it's hurting the economy. If they would stop telling us the economy is in the toilet, people might be willing to go out and spend.
  14. I like Ender's Game, Ender's Shadow, but not the other books by Mr. Card.
  15. I wouldn't hesitate to go sky diving if I could afford it.
  16. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people don't respond to my text messages.
  17. I'd much rather watch a chick flick than an action movie.
  18. Fact: I'm marrying Jenna Fischer (Pam, from the Office). That's just the way it is.
  19. For some reason I keep wanting to put "I can swim really fast," but that's just not the case.
  20. I'm very proud of my iTunes library... nearly 5000 songs.
  21. Whenever I go to Wendy's I always order two Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers and a Frosty Float. Sometimes other things as well.
  22. I'm not looking forward to Conan getting the Tonight Show. I think they should have gotten Jimmy Kimmel, because he's actually funny, not just stupid.
  23. My favorite TV show of late is How I Met Your Mother (The Big Bang Theory being a close second). Yay for CBS Monday night line up!
  24. I'd love to work for either Apple or Blizzard when I grow up.
  25. I just love to waltz!

----------------
Now playing: LFO - Every Other Time
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Cherish said...

Feel better? I added you to my blogroll.

S4m4n7h4 said...

LOL. You make me laugh Ben. Blizzard eh? I hate them. Make them not hate melee so much. Kthxbai.